Didicimus Education focuses on the educational needs of the global expatriate family, with the provision of professional, robust, bespoke tuition solutions and educational consultancy services. Specifically, we offer educational advice and tuition in all areas from:
- pre 11+ support in English and Maths
- advice and preparation for entrance exams at 11+, 13+ and Common Entrance (including Scholarships) in English, Maths, Reasoning, Science, Languages and interview practice
- general support at KS3
- specific subject support for (I)GCSEs in English, Maths, Chemisty, Physics, Biology, French, German, Spanish, History, Classical Civilisation, Latin and Greek
- advice and preparation in all subjects for Sixth form entrance exams at 16+
- specific subject support for IB and A level – subjects as at (I)GCSE plus Critical Thinking and Philosophy & Ethics
- support with UCAS and University choices.
With students and tutors in a number of countries including the UK, Singapore, Australia, Spain, France, Switzerland, India, Scandanavia, Pakistan, Vietnam and Malaysia, Didicimus Education offers a global service involving both a physical presence and virtual presence, harnessing online communication.
Didicimus Education combines rigorous teaching methods with modern communications and applications systems such as Skype, FaceTime, and Google Docs to deliver customized education solutions tailormade to the specific needs of each of our students. Using these IT platforms enables a collaborative, focused and engaging lesson to be delivered that maximises the learning potential of the students. We have cumulatively completed well over 1000 Skype-based tuition sessions this year alone, each one specifically tailored to individual student’s needs.
Feedback reports are provided to parents at the end of each batch of lessons. All student reports are monitored by Valerie Weston or Fiona Hodgkins to ensure that the Didicimus standard of quality is maintained consistently for all of our students and that parents are keep informed of their children’s overall progress across all subjects.
Good results in public exams speak for themselves and we have helped many children exceed their school’s expectations at (I)GCSE and A level. However, whilst success can be measured by good exam results and getting into schools of choice, of greatest importance to us is doing the best for each and every one of our students.
Our clients are our ambassadors, as the recent testimonials below attest:
"Didicimus quite literally transformed my son's confidence and performance” (Singapore based GCSE student)
"We were most pleased with their professionalism and expertise” (Singapore based 13+ scholarship)
“She is the most dilligent tutor I have come across and I don't hesitate to recommend Didicimus” (Singapore based 11+ application)
“We couldn't have managed without their support” (Scandanavian based UCAS appplication)